Organized by MéloDys and Formadys-Résodys Marseille (on request from 15 participants).
Are you interested in this training? More information on the Resodys website http://www.resodys.org/Formations-Melodys .
Organized by MéloDys.
Music teachers or school teachers who have completed initial training and wishing to implement Mélodys® certified courses in a conservatory, an association, private lessons, or school.
Deepen the program of initial training over two days. Acquire practical tools to adapt the course of music with learning difficulties. Adapted to develop its educational practice.
- Definition and implementation of the trainee project, upgrading theory if necessary.
- Sending by the trainees 6 Commented 1 hour courses adapted videos, at 2 per quarter (one early in the quarter, the second quarter-end). These videos will be guided by a trainer who will guide you in your adjustments and give you customized and practical solutions for your education daily.
- Reception each quarter of a complementary material (worksheets, songs, articles ...) for supplying your educational thinking throughout your training.
- 2H exchange by phone or skype with a trainer and, depending on the number of registered, a year-end meeting, to share your experiences, and close the training (comments of the last video, trade practice).
- In preparation for the certification, it will prepare a year-end memory on your past experience, and your approach to pedagogy adapted, evaluated by a panel of trainers.
- At the end of sending video and memory validated by the trainers, you will receive the certification "Melodys" allowing you to provide certified courses Melodys.
- The participation included the following annual meetings to keep in touch with the method, and the members
- Registration of teachers certified to a folder visible by the parents, on the website of the Association Melodys.
The program of our next training is on our home page ici .
Organisme de formation "enregistré sous le numéro 93.06.07896.06. Cet enregistrement ne vaut pas agrément de l'Etat.
This training interests you? email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
MéloDys also offers hourly coaching for people who want pedagogical advice to apply the method, or assistance with the design of educational programs specializing in learning disabilities.
This coaching interests you? email us : email@example.com
One objective of Melodys is to offer online courses. This implementation is currently in the testing phase. Some courses can not be purchased online during the test phase.